Upload or edit an image in X1
To upload an image from your computer to the estimate:
- Open an estimate.
- Select Photos in the left menu to open the Photos window.
- To upload an image from your computer to the estimate, select Load Images.
- Navigate to and select your file in the window that appears and select Open.
- Select the image in the Photos window to edit the Image Name, Date Taken, and Taken By fields.
- You can select the Exclude from reports box and/or add a description, as needed.
To edit an image:
- In the Photos window, select the Edit button.
- Edit the Image Name, Date Taken, and Taken By fields.
- You can add lines, ellipses, rectangles, or text to your image as well as remove remove them via the editing options at the top of the screen.
- You can zoom in or out using the + and - icons, or you can rotate your image by using the curved arrow icons.
- You can also delete the image by selecting the trash icon and can adjust the image defaults by selecting the settings icon.