Adjust depreciation calculations in X1
- Open an estimate.
- Under Estimate items, click the Items tab.
- Select a line item below the Quick entry pane.
- Click the first arrow on the Depr line in the Quick entry pane, and select how you want to calculate depreciation (e.g. amount, percent, age/condition).
- After selecting a setting, type an amount, percentage, or age in the depreciation box. In the Age/condition setting, you can use a calendar to calculate age based on the date purchased.
- Select the Recoverable box to indicate if depreciation is recoverable for this line item.