Adjust depreciation calculations
- Open an estimate.
- Under Estimate Items, click the Items tab.
- Select a line item below the Quick Entry pane.
- Click the first arrow on the Depr line in
the Quick Entry pane, and select how you want to calculate depreciation (e.g.
amount, percent, age/condition).
- After selecting a setting, type an amount, percentage, or age in
the depreciation box. In the Age/Condition setting, you can use a calendar to
calculate age based on the date purchased.
- Select the Recoverable box to indicate if depreciation is
recoverable for this line item.