Annotate images in Xactimate mobile
Annotate images in iOS & Android
- From the Photos page, tap the photo album that contains the images you want to annotate.
- From inside the album page, tap the photo that needs edits. The image preview will open.
- Below the image, the Details bar appears. Tap the Details bar to name an image, give it a date, and assign the photographer. Click the Details text again to collapse the menu.
- To annotate your image, click the second icon to the right on the bar at the bottom of the screen. The icon looks like a paper and pencil.
- Annotation options will automatically open. To see all of the options, tap the round blue circle in the upper-right corner of the image for iOS, or tap the pencil in the red circle in the top-right corner for Android.
- From here, you can select colors for your annotations, place shapes, add text, and draw custom lines. You can also adjust the thickness of the lines with the adjuster bar at the bottom of the page.
- When you’re finished adding annotations, select Done in the upper-right corner in iOS, or tap the check mark in Android. This is directly above the circle icon you used to begin your edits.
- You will see the edited image in a full-screen preview. If you wish to make additional edits, you can select the icons at the bottom of the screen. The arrow in the box (the first icon) allows you to move your image to another album. You can also crop your image by selecting the crop icon, which is the icon second from the left.
- If you’re finished with the image, simply tap the back arrow in the upper-left corner of the page. This will take you back to your photo album.
- Repeat the steps as needed to annotate all required images.