Add a supplement
Often, customers ask to add additional items to a claim after one or more payments have been recorded. This requires adding a supplement to the claim.
- On the Complete tab, click Change estimate status to In Progress.
- If prompted, choose Supplement from the Supplement/Correction dialog box.
- Add the additional items to the estimate.
- Click the Complete tab.
- Click Change estimate status to Complete.
To show the items modified by the supplement in Payment Tracker follow the steps below:
- Click Payment Tracker.
- Right click a column header
- Select Show Sup Column.
Items added in a supplement are noted in the Sup column. For example, items from Supplement 1 would be marked with “S1.”
You can click the ‘i’ button in the payment calculator to view a report of additions, deletions, and modifications in the supplement.