Dimension a room using the grouping pane
Use the grouping pane to dimension a room when using sketch is impractical or unnecessary. You can only dimension rooms in Estimate Items if they were created in Estimate Items.
- Open an estimate.
- On the Estimate Items tab, click Items.
- Double-click a room you have created in Estimate Items.
- Click the green Add icon.
- Enter the Subroom Name.
- Select the Shape drop down menu:
- Select Box to dimension a rectangular shaped room. Enter the length, width, and height, then click OK.
- Or select other options like bay window, circle, sloped ceiling, or stairway. Enter dimensions and click OK.