Dimension a room using the grouping pane in X1
Use the grouping pane to dimension a room when using sketch is impractical or unnecessary. You can only dimension rooms in Estimate items if they were created in Estimate items.
- Open an estimate.
- On the Estimate items tab, click Items.
- Double-click a room you have created in Estimate items.
- Click the green Add icon.
- Enter the Subroom name.
- Select the Shape drop down menu:
- Select Box to dimension a rectangular shaped room. Enter the length, width, and height, then click OK.
- Or select other options like bay window, circle, sloped ceiling, or stairway. Enter dimensions and click OK.