Export a project to your computer from Xactimate desktop
A project must be closed before you can export it to your computer.
To export a project to your personal desktop from Xactimate desktop (X1):
- In the project dashboard, select Local in the navigation menu on the left.
- Click and drag the desired project to your computer desktop. The ESX file should appear on your desktop.
To export and save a project in a specific file:
- Select the desired project in your Local projects list.
- Click the Export icon in the project options menu that appears on the right.
- Select the appropriate file, and click OK.
To export a project to your personal desktop from Xactimate desktop version 28, click and drag the project from the Control Center or Projects tab to a folder or location on your desktop. The file will automatically save as a .esx file.