Filter & search for a project
This article is for the new version of Xactimate. If you are using Xactimate version 28, please see the Xactimate 28 helps.
To search for a specific project quickly:
- In the project dashboard, select Local or Cloud to open a project list.
- Enter a project name or claim number in the search bar at the top of the screen, and press Enter.
- To narrow your search, enter additional search terms and press Enter again.
To use a filter to easily find particular projects:
- In the project dashboard, click the Filter icon next to the search bar.
- Select a filter from the available project list:
- Past 7 days: projects edited or created in the last 7 days.
- Past 30 days: projects edited or created in the last 30 days.
- Assignments: projects received from XactAnalysis.
- Estimates: estimates only—excludes valuations and FEMA flood claims.
- In progress: projects with In progress status.
- Completed: projects with Completed status.
- Small Claims: claims under $10,000.
- Large Claims: claims over $10,000.
- New filter: create your own custom filter.