How do I get better search results?
There are a number of ways to improve your search results:
- Check for spelling mistakes, particularly in the brand.
- If you have an extremely detailed description, try removing some of the specifics to broaden your results.
- Use the “Refine Results” pane to select an exact item type and filter out some of the noise from accessories or related items.
- Use the Brand filter if you know the specific brand.
- Use the price range filters to refine results to only targeted price areas. For example if you’re looking for an iPad, you may want to set a minimum price of $150 which will remove things like cases, chargers, and other accessories.
- Look at the Combined results tab—this will broaden results to include items from Amazon, Nextag, and eBay.