Override a deferred amount
If the insured turns in a receipt that exceeds the estimated cost of the item, it may be necessary to override the amount that is allowed to the customer.
- On the Worksheet tab, enter the ARC amount of the item.
- Press Tab. The ARC w/ Tax amount is green because it exceeds the expected RC amount.
- Right-click the item.
- Select Override Deferred Amount.
- Choose from the following options:
- Pay Min: enters the estimated RC value as the approved ARC amount.
- Pay Max: enters the total ARC w/Tax as the approved ARC amount.
- Enter a new approved ARC amount.
- Select an Override reason.
- Add any notes.
- Click Submit.