Attach an image in Sketch
- Open an estimate.
- On the Sketch tab, select your sketch.
- Below the sketch workspace, double click the Notes icon for a line item.
- Click the first drop down menu, and select Image.
- To import images from your computer, click the Load button.
- After selecting the image(s) you want, click Open. The image will appear in the Digital Images window.
- Type an Image Name, and select the Date Taken.
- Select the box Attach to previous item and click Close.
- If the note column for the item now has a little number next to it, the image was successfully added.