Getting Started in Xactimate mobile (Android)
The Local projects list contains the projects you have downloaded or created.
1. Tap a project to view and edit content.
2. Tap the add icon to create a new project.
3. Tap the location icon to view the project’s surrounding area.
4. Tap the cloud icon to upload your project to the cloud.
5. Swipe left on the project cell to view more options.
1. Tap the menu icon, select the Cloud list, then All Projects.
2. Tap the cloud next to your desired project. Once downloaded, it will appear in your Local projects list.
A lock icon indicates that a project is already checked out by you (possibly on another device) or by another user.
If another user has checked out the project, and you have access rights, tap the lock and select Take Ownership. The last saved version of the project will be saved in your Local projects list.
To gain access rights, contact your administrator.
To upload from your Local projects list to the cloud, tap the cloud icon next to your project.
A pricelist is automatically downloaded with the project based on your location.
To request another price list:
2. If the price list you need is not listed, tap Request Price List.
3. Enter the postal code, then tap Done.
Geomni Roof provides a roof plan in Sketch format with dimensions, slopes, and high-resolution aerial images. Geomni Property provides information about a structure like roof dimensions, exterior dimensions, locations, number of windows and doors, deck areas, and more using high-resolution aerial images.
1. On the Required screen, in the Info section, tap “Add a new address.”
2. Enter the address and tap the check mark at the top of the screen. An icon will appear at the right end of the Property field.
3. Tap the icon, then tap Request Geomni Roof or Request Geomni Property.
1. In Sketch, tap the room icon.
2. Tap SketchCam.
3. SketchCam requires permission to use the device’s camera. If prompted, tap OK to grant Xactimate access to the camera.
Note: If this is your first time using SketchCam, an instructional video will begin. View this video at any time by tapping the question icon, then Play Instruction Video.
1. In Sketch, tap the clipboard icon in the top right corner.
2. Use the navigation menu at the bottom right to search for items, select room contents, reference room types, and bundle items in macros.