Use formulas to calculate line item prices
Formulas help you calculate quantities for less common situations, such as the cubic yards of concrete in a trapezoidal wall or the number of shingles in a circular roof.
- Open an estimate.
- On the Estimate Items tab, click Items.
- Select a line item in the list below the Quick Entry pane.
- Click the Calculator icon for Calc in the Quick Entry pane.
- Click Formulas to view a complete list of available formulas.
- Select a formula, and enter the required information. Click OK.