Calibrate your device for SketchCam
Before you can use SketchCam, you need to calibrate your device. For best results, your device should be calibrated before using SketchCam for the first time, and then about once a week.
- Stand a few feet away from a wall. Face it so you can easily see both corners.
- Using a tape measure, measure the floor from where you are standing to the base of the wall directly in front of you.
- Tap , and then tap Calibrate.
- Enter the dimensions in one of the following formats: 7'3", 87", or 7 3.
- Tap OK.
- Standing in the same place where you took measurements, aim the device at the base of the wall in front of you, and then tap . The device is calibrated.