Adjust the calculation of an item by quantity, unit, or price in X1
- Under Estimate items, on the Items tab, search for and add an item.
- Select the item in the list below the Quick entry pane to view item information.
- To change the area calculation of an item, click the Calculator button next to Calc in the Quick entry pane.
- Place your cursor over any variable for a description, and select a variable.
- Enter a number, variable, or formula.
- Click the Equal button to see the new calculation, and click OK.
- To change the unit measurement, select the drop-down menu next to Calc, select a unit of measure, and click OK.
- To change the price of each unit, type the new price next to the Replace price calculator.