Create a sublimit macro
Use sublimit macros to save groups of commonly used sublimits.
- Open an estimate, and on the Claim Info tab, click Coverage/Loss.
- In the Coverages group, click Add Options for the desired coverage type.
- Click the Macro list.
- Select a Macro or click SmartList to create a new Macro.
- Click Add.
- Type a name, and select a sublimit from the class column. Click Smartlist to create a new sublimit type.
- Enter single and aggregate amounts.
- Click Add, and repeat steps 3-6 until you have added all sublimits.
- Click OK to save your macro.