Add an angled tread to a staircase in X1
- On the Sketch workspace select a staircase or staircase landing.
- Select Properties () to open the Staircase properties dialog box.
- In the Construction group, in the Staircase framing box, select Framed.
- In the Staircase group, in the Angled treads box, select Yes. The angled tread tool appears on the Sketch workspace.
- Select the angled tread crosshairs.
- Drag the crosshairs to the desired angle.
- When the tread is added to the staircase, the existing tread heights are automatically adjusted to compensate.