Add an angled tread to a staircase
- On the sketch workspace select a staircase or staircase landing.
- Click Properties to open the Staircase Properties dialog box.
- In the Construction group, in the Staircase Framing box, select Framed.
- In the Staircase group, in the Angled Treads box, select Yes. The angled tread tool appears on the sketch workspace.
- Click the angled tread crosshairs.
- Drag the crosshairs to the desired angle.
When the tread is inserted into the staircase, the existing tread heights are automatically adjusted to compensate.