Create a flared staircase in Xactimate desktop
- Open an estimate.
- On the Sketch tab, click the Staircase icon, and add a staircase to a room.
- Under Tools, click the Vertex button.
- Click one wall of the staircase to add a pivot point.
- Drag the red diamond at the bottom of the wall to create a flare.
- Click the angled wall, and then click the Properties icon.
- Under General, select Yes in the Arced wall box.
- Click the blue square on the flared portion of the wall, and drag the wall to the correct arc dimension.
- Add an angle and arc to the opposite wall to finish the flared staircase.