View or adjust line item components
The Components list organizes line items by equipment, materials, and labor.
To view line item components:
- Open an estimate.
- On the Estimate Items tab, click Components.
- In the Grouping pane, select a room. Line items for that room are displayed in the Components List pane.
To adjust the unit price of a component:
- After selecting a room, double-click a cell in the Equipment or Materials group. The Estimate Item(s) Using Component dialog box will appear.
- Enter a new Component Cost. Click OK.
To change the labor overhead cost of a component:
- After selecting a room, double-click a component in the Retail Labor group. The Estimate Item(s) Using Component Dialog box will appear.
- Enter a new Labor Overhead. Click OK.