Sketch a peaked ceiling
- Open an estimate.
- On the Sketch tab, double-click a room to open the Room Properties dialog box.
- Under Ceiling, select Peaked in the Ceiling Type box.
- In the Distance to Peak box, enter the distance from the short wall to the peak.
- In the Peak Height box, enter the height from the floor to the peak.
- Enter the heights of the short wall and the tall wall.
- Click the sketch to close the Room Properties dialog box. A blue line representing the position of the peak appears on the sketch.
- To change the position of the peak:
- Click the Orientation button.
- Point to the room. A red arrow appears.
- Position the arrow in the desired direction and click the room.
When you add line items using the ceiling and wall (C) (W) variables, items are automatically calculated to account for the peak.