Create and import projects in Xactimate online
- On the Projects page, select the +New Project button. A small window appears with the New tab selected.
- Choose your profile.
- Select the appropriate project type:
- Estimate. An estimate is a project that helps estimators and adjusters file personal and commercial claims.
- FEMA Flood. FEMA Flood is a project in the estimating workflow which saves significant time when preparing flood-loss claims for the United States’ National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). Settings are altered to accommodate NFIP requirements.
- 360Value. 360Value are considered replacement cost estimates insurance companies can use to determine whether they will insure a property (or other types of items) and how much they should put on that policy.
- Open your project in the Xactimate online Estimate Writer.
- On the Projects page, select the +New Project button to open a small window.
- Select the Import tab.
- Select Select a file from your computer. A small file window opens and shows files, folders, and other programs on your computer.
- Choose your file and select Open to open the file.
- Select Import.