Use a checkpoint price list in desktop
A checkpoint price list provides a frame of reference for the estimating price list(s), which are applied when the estimate is created. Estimate prices are compared to checkpoint prices in Variation reports.
To select a checkpoint price list:
- Open an estimate.
- On the Claim info tab, click Parameters.
- In the Pricing group, click the checkpoint price list drop down arrow and select a checkpoint price list.
To view or print a variation report:
- After completing your estimate, click Print in the top right corner.
- In the Report drop down menu, select Variation.
- Click View to view the report.
- Click Print to print the report.
- Click Export to save the report as a PDF.