Attach a staircase to a room wall
- Open an estimate.
- On the Sketch tab, click the Staircase drop-down arrow, then select Custom.
- Press Tab on the keyboard to rotate the custom stair tool.
- Move the custom stair tool next to a wall. The first step will snap into place on the wall.
- Click to set the first step.
- Click again to set the last step. A custom landing appears.
- Press Escape to remove the landing and create your stairs.
- Move your cursor to adjust the size and shape of the landing, then click to set the landing.