Sketch a tray ceiling
- Open an estimate.
- On the Sketch tab, double-click a room to open the Properties dialog box.
- Under Ceiling, select Tray in the Ceiling Type box.
- In the Ceiling Height box, enter the distance from the floor to the ceiling.
- In the Distance to Opening box, enter the distance from the wall to the tray opening.
- In the Distance to Recess box, enter the distance from the tray opening to the edge of the recess.
- In the Tray Height box, enter the height of the recess.
- Click the sketch to close the Room Properties dialog box. Blue lines representing the position of the tray appear on the sketch.
When you add line items using the ceiling and wall (C) (W) variables, items are automatically calculated to account for the tray.