Install the XactContents Assistant
XactContents Assistant can be used to import information about specific line items directly from third party websites.
Note that Microsoft Internet Explorer is required to use the External Browser Tool. This tool is not supported by Edge.
- Download the XactContents Assistant.
- Locate the Setup.exe file on your computer in your Downloads folder.
- If it is open, close Internet Explorer.
- Double-click on Setup.exe.
- Follow the on-screen directions.
Once it is installed, the Assistant will automatically appear when you open an External Item Source on the Pricing page.