Add or remove additional coverage in X1
To add additional coverage:
- Open an estimate, and on the Claim info tab, click Coverage/loss.
- In the Coverages section under the Options column, click Add options for the desired coverage type.
- Click the Additional coverage list.
- Select an additional coverage, or to create a new coverage, click SmartList then Add.
- Enter the Single and Aggregate amounts for the options you have added.
- Click OK.
To remove additional coverage:
- On the Claim info tab, click Coverage/Loss.
- In the Coverages section under the Options column, click Add Options for the desired coverage type.
- Select Remove next to the additional coverage you want to delete. Click OK.