Create a new estimate in Xactimate mobile
Create a new estimate in iOS and Android
- The first page you see after logging into Xactimate mobile is your Local list.
- From the Local list, tap the + sign in the upper-right corner. A new project form will appear on your screen.
- Select and fill out all fields, including project name, profile, project type, and type of loss.
- Hit the Create button at the bottom of the page.
- You will automatically be taken to the Required page. Fill in all relevant information, which includes:
- Customer information and location
- Dates for when the loss occurred and when it was received, documented, and inspected
- Claim information, such as the claim number and policy number
- Estimator and claim representatives
- Other information as required by your company
- From here, select Complete in the upper-right corner of iOS or the arrow in Android, which will upload the project to My Projects in the cloud.
- Alternatively, you can open the drop-down menu in the upper-left corner of the page and continue to build your claim with one of the options in the menu.