Add an angle to a room in X1
Add an angle by adjusting the corner
- Select the room you want to adjust.
- Click and drag the red diamond to create the angle.
- By default, the new angles are created in increments of 22.5 degrees. To override the default setting:
- Press and hold Shift.
- Click and drag the red diamond to create the angle at the desired increment.
- Open an estimate.
- Select the Sketch tab.
- Select a room, then click the Vertex icon.
- Click a wall at the place you want an angle. Red diamonds will appear at the point you clicked as well as the pivot points in each corner.
- Click and drag a red diamond to the desired angle.