Add line items to a room below the stairs in X1
- Open an estimate.
- On the Sketch tab, add a room and a staircase.
- Click the View button near the bottom right of the sketch workspace, and select Rooms below stairs.
- Select the Options tab at the top of your screen, then the Visible windows button. Select Search.
- Use the search pane to find an item to place below the stairs. For example, if you wanted to add carpet to the room under the stairs, you would search for and select FCCAV. Then you would select the staircase area. The added item should appear in the Items pane.
- To return to the original Sketch view, click View, and select Rooms Below Stairs.