Sketch a sloped ceiling
- Open an estimate.
- On the Sketch tab, double-click a room to open the Room Properties dialog box.
- Under Ceiling,
select Sloped in the Ceiling Type box.
- Enter the heights for the short wall and the tall wall.
- Click anywhere on the sketch work space to save your changes.
- An arrow representing the direction of the upward slope appears on the room.
- To change the direction of the slope:
- Click Orientation.
- Point to the room. A red arrow appears.
- Position the arrow in the desired direction and click the room.