Add an excluded item to a scenario
Excluding an item from an estimate means that the item information is included in the estimate, but the cost of the item is excluded from the total cost of the estimate. This scenario might be used when the policyholder is paying for the replacement item, or when certain items are not covered in the policy.
- Open an estimate.
- Click the Project tab, and select Options.
- Select the Show Excluded Items check box.
- Click the Estimate Items tab, and right-click an item below the Quick Entry pane.
- Click Item Edit Options, and select Item Scenario. The Item Scenario dialog box opens.
- Select the Excluded Item circle.
- Click OK.