Add an upgrade item to a scenario
- Open an estimate.
- Click the Estimate Items tab, and right-click an item below the Quick Entry pane.
- Click Item Edit Options, and select Item Scenario. The Item Scenario dialog box opens.
- Select the Upgrade (add item) circle.
- Select an option in the Applies To section:
- Click Report Time only if you only want to view the cost difference for the item on an estimate report.
- Click Permanent & Report if you want to add the item as an upgrade.
- If needed, enter a Scenario Name or select a scenario you already crated by clicking the drop down menu.
- Click OK. The Note icon will have a little number next to it, indicating the upgrade was successful.