View Loss Recap
The Loss Recap breaks down losses by type of coverage.
To view the Loss Recap:
- Open an estimate, and select the Claim Info tab.
- Click the Loss Recap tab.
For each type of coverage, you can view the:
- Replacement Cost Loss: the cost to repair or replace lost or damaged property, without depreciation, deterioration, or obsolescence.
- Recoverable Depreciation: the depreciation amount that is paid back to the homeowner when the item has been replaced or repaired.
- Non Recover Depreciation: the depreciation amount that is permanently deducted from the amount the insured receives for the loss.
- ACV Loss: equal to the replacement cost minus applicable depreciation.
- Deductible Applied: deductible amount applied to each coverage.
- Insur. Carried Req %: the ratio of insurance coverage to the value of the property insured.
- ACV Claim: equal to the replacement cost minus applicable depreciation and the deductible.
- Potential Supp. Claim: the value withheld by the insurance company until the item has been repaired or replaced.
- RC Claim: the ACV plus the Potential Supp. Claim.
- Valuation - RCV & ACV: used when a valuation is attached to your assignment.
When the Auto update from estimate box is checked, the values automatically update when the estimate has changed.