View Loss Recap in Xactimate desktop
The Loss recap breaks down losses by type of coverage.
To view the Loss recap:
- Open an estimate, and select the Claim Info tab.
- Click the Loss recap tab.
For each type of coverage, you can view the:
- Replacement cost loss: The cost to repair or replace lost or damaged property, without depreciation, deterioration, or obsolescence.
- Recoverable depreciation: The depreciation amount that is paid back to the homeowner when the item has been replaced or repaired.
- Non-recover depreciation: The depreciation amount that is permanently deducted from the amount the insured receives for the loss.
- ACV loss: Equal to the replacement cost minus applicable depreciation.
- Deductible applied: Deductible amount applied to each coverage.
- Insur. carried req %: The ratio of insurance coverage to the value of the property insured.
- ACV claim: Equal to the replacement cost minus applicable depreciation and the deductible.
- Potential supp. claim: The value withheld by the insurance company until the item has been repaired or replaced.
- RC claim: The ACV plus the Potential Supp. Claim.
- Valuation - RCV & ACV: Used when a valuation is attached to your assignment.
When the Auto update from estimate box is checked, the values automatically update when the estimate has changed.