Change the wall type on a staircase in X1
- On the Sketch workspace, select a staircase wall.
- Click Properties to open the Properties dialog box.
- In the Dimensions group, in the Wall type box, select a Wall type.
- Full—This is the default setting. The wall runs from the floor to the ceiling of the room.
- Missing (end to end)—There is no wall.
- Missing above stairs—The wall above the stair stringboard is missing.
- Partially missing above stairs—The wall above the railing is missing.
- Click anywhere on the Sketch workspace to save your changes.