Change the wall type on a staircase
- On the sketch workspace, select a staircase wall.
- Click Properties to open the Properties dialog box.
- In the Dimensions group, in the Wall Type box, select a wall type.
Click anywhere on the sketch workspace to save your changes.
- Full—This is the default setting. The wall runs from the floor to the ceiling of the room.
- Missing (end to end)—There is no wall.
- Missing Above Stairs—The wall above the stair stringboard is missing.
- Partially Missing Above Stairs—The wall above the railing is missing.