Add or edit a coverage type in Xactimate desktop
To add a Coverage type:
- Open an estimate.
- On the Claim Info tab, click Coverage/Loss.
- In the Coverages group, click Add Coverage. An empty line is added to your list of Coverages.
- Click the empty space in the Coverage column, and click SmartList to open the Coverages dialog box.
- Select a Coverage, or create a new coverage by clicking Add to open the Add coverage info dialog box.
- Type a name for the coverage, and select a type.
- Select Save to estimate only to make the new coverage available for only this estimate. Click OK.
To edit a Coverage Type:
- Select a Coverage.
- In the Policy limit column, enter an amount.
- In the Apply to column, select R/C (replacement cost), ACV (actual cash value), or Both.
- Enter an insurance to value (ITV) percentage and a Claims reserve amount.