Add images to the Preliminary Report
- Open an estimate.
- In the upper left corner, click the Images icon to open the Digital Images dialog box.
- Click Load Images, select your images, and click Open.
- Click and drag images into the Preliminary folder to add them to the Preliminary Report.
Combine reports and documents
Using the Merge Documents pane, you can combine flood reports with other flood and Xactimate reports or external documents (.pdf and Microsoft Word).
- Create a flood estimate. On the Claim Info tab, click Report Management.
- Select a flood form.
- In the Merge Documents pane, click Add Documents.
- Select a document type to view available documents.
- Select a document, and click Add. The selected document appears in the Merge Documents pane.
- Repeat step 5 until you have selected all the documents you want to merge. Click Close.
- In the Merge Documents pane, select the documents to merge.
- To run an inspection wizard for the forms, click Is this form complete?.
- Click View to view and print your merged document. Click Export to save as a .pdf.
- Click View or Print. Or click Export to save or email the report as a .pdf.
Change the order for merge documents
The order of documents in the Merge Documents pane determines the order documents will appear when printed. To move a document, click and drag to a new location.
Flood form validation
The inspection wizard for flood forms is similar to the traditional estimate inspection wizard. Click Is this form complete? to run the flood form inspection wizard manually.