Configure security groups in Xactimate Admin
Adding users is now faster and easier than ever. Using Xactimate Admin, you can assign users to instances by following the steps below.
- Login to Xactimate Admin with your Xactware ID.
- If you have more than one instance, choose the one you want to work on. Simply click the instance to open it.
- You can view the license information for your instance in the grey box above the Users list.
- Below the license information box is a table that lists all of the users in the selected instance. Click the Add User button, which is above the table on the right side.
- A form will appear on the right side of the screen asking for information about the user you want to add.
- Enter the user’s email address. As you do, the user code field directly beneath the email field will auto-populate. You may change the code if needed.
- Select the user’s license type and assign them to a security group.
- Click “Send Invite.”
Xactimate Admin also lets you delete users. When you do this, you are only removing users from your instance - you cannot delete the user’s Xactimate account altogether.
- From the Instances page, select the Users tab.
- If you hover over a user row in the table, a trash icon will appear on the far-right side of the row. You can click the trash icon to delete the user.
You can also delete users through the information form.
- Select a user from the table by clicking their corresponding row. A new window with the user’s information will appear.
- Hit the Delete User button at the bottom of the user information window.