Capture room measurements with SketchCam
- Stand at the mid-point of the wall, a few feet away from the wall. Hold the device in the same position as when you calibrated.
- Point the device at the first corner where the floor meets the walls, and then tap .
- While maintaining your position, move the device along the floor to the next corner, and then tap to mark the second corner.
- After the first two corners are marked, you can reposition yourself to capture the next wall.
- When all corners have been captured, and you are satisfied with the room from the Preview box, tap. Your room appears on the Sketch workspace.