Change settings in the control center dashboard in Xactimate online
Change the default settings of the Control Center Dashboard panes
- To move the default pane positions to your preference, click the top blue bar of the pane and begin dragging it.
- Arrows will appear in the center of your window and at all four edges. Drop the pane over the arrow that corresponds with the desired position.
- To auto hide the pane, click the auto hide button on the upper right of the pane.
- To resize the pane, click and drag the edges of the pane.
- To remove the pane from the Control Center Dashboard view, click Close on the upper right of the pane.
Restore the Dashboard default view settings
If the Dashboard window has been modified, you can return it to the default look (Recent Projects pane in the upper left, Projects Preview pane in the upper right, and XactAnalysis Communications pane at the bottom).
- On the Xactimate tab, click Options.
- In the View group, click Reset Dashboard Views.