Xactware ID in Xactimate online
The Xactware ID portal allows you to change or reset your Xactware ID or password, update your security question, and manage your applications.
Log into Xactimate with a new Xactware ID
- Launch Xactimate.
- Click the Create Account link.
- The Create Account window opens in a separate browser window.
- Enter your primary email address. This will be your Xactware ID.
- Type a Password. Your password must:
- Be at least eight characters long.
- Have at least one letter, upper or lower case.
- Have at least one number.
- Cannot be your Xactware ID.
- Type the same Password in the Confirm Password box.
- Type a First Name.
- Type a Last Name.
- You can enter an optional phone number, alternate email address, security question, and answer.
- Specify an alternate email, different than that used as your Xactware ID, which will be used to verify your identity in the event your Xactware ID email address is no longer accessible.
- Create a security question that only you can answer. This question is required for us to verify your identity if you forget your password or Xactware ID.
- Specify a security answer that only you will know. This answer is required for us to verify your identity if you forget your password or Xactware ID.
- A popup appears telling you that a verification link has been emailed to you. Check your email and click the verification link. You are taken to another window, where your new account is confirmed.
Reset your password
- On the login window, click Forgot your password? at the bottom of the page. A new window opens.
- Enter your email in the new window, then click Reset Password. A message appears to let you know an email has been sent.
- Open the email and click on the password reset link. The Create a new password window opens in a separate window.
- Type and confirm a new password and then click Reset Password.
- Your Xactware password is reset. You may now return to the log in window and log in using your new password.
Manage your Xactware ID
- In your browser, go to www.xactware.com/xid.
- Log in with your email address/Xactware ID and password. This gives you access to your account settings.
From here, you can change or add to your general information,