Create a sublimit macro in Xactimate online
Sublimit macros are groups of commonly used sublimits saved as macros. Use the following steps to create a sublimit macro.
- On the Claim Info tab, click Coverage/Loss.
- In the Coverages group, click View Options in the row where you want to add a sublimit.
- Click the Macro list. Select a Macro or click SmartList to create a new Macro.
- Click Add.
- Type a name, and select a sublimit from the class column. Click SmartList to create a new sublimit type.
- Enter single and aggregate amounts.
- Click Add, and repeat steps 3–6 until you have added all the sublimits.
- Click OK to save your macro.