Shop from your take-off list
Your Take-Off list is a list of items needed to complete the project. You can search for items from local and online vendors. Direct supplier will automatically load search results based on the Xactware item code and the location. After you select an item from a vendor, it will be added to your shopping list.
- In the Dashboard, click Projects to see the list of projects imported from another Xactware product.
- Select the project you want to work on.
- Select the item you want to fulfill.
- Enter the address or select Use Current Location. The address is needed to populate prices from local suppliers. This will not affect the results of the online suppliers.
- Select a distance. This limits search results to online suppliers and local suppliers within the selected distance.
- Click Save. The search results will load automatically.You can change the address later by clicking Edit next to the entered address.
- Select the item. From here you can change the quantity, visit the product’s webpage if available, contact the seller, add the item, add the item with a note, or close the item to make another selection.
After you have fulfilled the item, click Back to return to the list of items. Fulfilled items have a check mark to the left of the item code. Partially fulfilled items have a progress bar under their description to indicate the quantity that still needs to be fulfilled.
To indicate that an item does not need to be added to the shopping list, click the switch at the right end of the item row.