View price lists
View frequently used items (Desktop)
- In the top right corner of the Price List window, click Frequently Used Items.
- Set Source Price List to the price list you want to analyze.
- Select appropriate filters, and click Generate List.
- To create a price list for the frequently used items, type a name for the new price list in Target Price List. Then click Create Price List.
- To save or print your list of frequently used items, click Create Report.
Compare or merge price lists (Desktop)
You can compare the details of price lists, merge one list into another, or create a new price list from the merge.
- On the Price List window, click Compare/Merge. The Price List Compare/Merge Wizard dialog box appears.
- Read the instructions, and click Next.
- Select a source and target price list.
- Select a labor efficiency.
- If you want to create a new list from the merge, select New Price List and type a price list name. If you want to simply merge the source price list into the target price list, select Target Price List. Selecting New Price list will leave the original price lists in their original state. Selecting Target Price List will modify the target price list.
- Click Next and select your merge preferences.
- Click Next to review price list differences.
- To merge whole categories click Automatic Merge. Then click Next.
- To merge single items, select the item and click Merge.