Creating and opening estimates in Xactimate online
Create a new project in the Dashboard window
- On the Control Center, click Dashboard.
- At the top of the Recent Projects pane, type a unique name for a new project, or continue to step 3 and Xactimate will automatically assign a number (based on the date and time the estimate is created) to the project.
- Click the Add New Project arrow, and select a project type.
- Click the profile list and select an insurance profile.
- Click Add New Project.
Open a project
- On the Control Center tab, in the Recent Projects pane search box, type the project name.
- Click Open Existing Project.
Open a recent project
- On the Control Center tab, double click the project you want to open.
- You can filter projects by typing the project name or a portion of the project name in the Recent Projects name field.