Import a project in Xactimate online (Silverlight)
These instructions are for the Internet Explorer version of Xactimate online. For up-to-date information on the new Xactimate online, see Create and import projects in the new Xactimate online.
You can import a project file (.esx) to Xactimate by clicking and dragging the file to the Control Center in Xactimate online (Silverlight). In some cases, you may need to take additional steps.
- Xactimate online (Silverlight) opens to the Control Center dashboard. Click the Data Transfer button on the far right of the page.
- Select your transfer type in the upper-left corner of the Data Transfer window. In this case, you want to select Folder.
- Click Browse in the bottom-left corner.
- Select the folder you want to upload, then click Open. Keep in mind that only .esx (an Xactimate extension) folders can be imported.
- You can now choose to Rename, Skip, or Overwrite existing files by selecting one of the three options above Browse.
- To change the profile the project belongs to, select a profile from the drop-down menu located above the Overwrite, Rename, and Skip buttons.
- When you're finished, simply click the Done button at the bottom right of the Data Transfer window.