Import a project in Xactimate online
You can import a project file (.esx) to Xactimate by clicking and dragging the file to the Control Center in Xactimate online. In some cases, you may need to take additional steps.
- Xactimate online opens to the Control Center dashboard. Click the Data Transfer button on the far-right of the page.
- Select your transfer type in the upper-left corner of the Data Transfer window. In this case, you want to select Folder.
- Click Browse in the bottom-left of the window.
- Select the folder you want to upload, then click Open. Keep in mind that only .esx (an Xactimate extension) folders can be imported.
- You can now choose to Rename, Merge, or Overwrite existing files by selecting from the three options above Browse.
- To change the profile the project belongs to, select a profile from the drop-down menu located above the Overwrite, Rename, and Skip buttons.
- When you're finished, simply click the Done button at the bottom-right of the Data Transfer window.