The Xactware ID portal allows you to change or reset your Xactware ID or password, update your security question, and manage your applications.
Log into Xactimate with a new Xactware ID
- Launch Xactimate.
- Click the Get an Xactware ID link.
- The Create an Xactware ID window opens in a separate browser window.
- Type an Xactware ID.
- Your Xactware ID must be a valid email address.
- The two boxes must have a matching email address.
- Must be at least eight characters long.
- Must have at least one letter, upper or lower case.
- Must have at least one number.
- Cannot be your Xactware ID.
- The two boxes must have matching passwords.
- Your name will assist us in verifying your identity if you forget your Xactware ID or password.
- Specify an alternate email, different than that used as your Xactware ID, which will be used to verify your identity in the event your Xactware ID email address is no longer accessible.
- Create a security question that only you can answer. This question is required for us to verify your identity if you forget your password or Xactware ID.
- Specify a security answer that only you will know. This answer is required for us to verify your identity if you forget your password or Xactware ID.
- You should now be able to login on the Xactimate - Login window.
Reset Xactware ID or Password
- On the login window, click Forgot your Xactware ID or password. The Xactware ID Management window opens in a separate browser.
- In the Reset your password section, enter your Xactware ID and click Next.
- Select the email address to which you would like the password reset link sent to, and then click Reset Password.
- Open the email and click on the password reset link. The Create a new password window opens in a separate browser.
- Type and confirm a new password and then click Reset Password.
- Your Xactware password is reset. You may now return to the log in window and log in using your new password.
Manage your Xactware ID
- In your browser, go to www.xactware.com/xid.
- Select your region, and log in.
- To edit your Xactware ID or contact information, click Name, ID, and Email Addresses.
- To edit your password or security question, click Password and Security.
- To manage your applications, click Applications.