Use checkpoint price lists
A checkpoint price list provides a frame of reference for the estimating price. Prices in the completed estimate can be compared to checkpoint prices in a Variation report.
- On the Claim Info tab, click Parameters.
- In the Pricing group, select a checkpoint price list.
- Add sketch objects and line items to your estimate.
- Click Print in the top right corner, and in the Report list, select Variation.
- Select your print settings.
- Click Print to print the report. Click Export to save the report as a PDF.